DARK ORGANIC PROPOLIS LIQUID
Terms and Conditions
1. All refunds are subject to review and amend by HarkHark.
2. Not redeemable for cash. No change would be given from HarkHark Deals.
3. If reservation is required, redemption cannot be done unless completion of reservation. Actual reservation is in accordance with merchant.
4. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
5. Should there be any discrepancy between HarkHark and the merchant, the merchant shall prevail.
6. This deal is valid only purchased via HarkHark and upon complete payment. Reservation is not accepted, while stock lasts.
7. The photos displayed are for reference only. The actual products should be considered as final.
8. For any enquiries, contact HarkHark Customer Service on 1300 168 903.
9. HarkHark Pty. Ltd. reserved the right of final explanations.
Each 2ml contains:
Contains no added starch, yeast, gluten, salt, artificial flavours
FRESH PROPOLIS 1500mg
Contains no added starch, yeast, gluten, salt, artificial flavours or colours
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, please discontinue use
Propolis is a hard resinous material that is collected by bees from certain plant juices. It is used by the bees to seal the openings of the hives, maintain the hives and to keep them free from germs. Propolis is not only good for maintaining beehives however, and is a popular nutritional supplement used by many people to assist in maintaining general well-being
Carefully manufactured to produce a high quality supplement
Assists in the maintenance of a normal or healthy immune system. And may assist in protecting the body from infection
Has antioxidant activity and can therefore assist in protecting the body from the harmful effects of free radicals
Helps to maintain general well-being
Add to cart and complete payment;
Fill the delivery information while requested;
Please make sure all information is valid and correct;
For any questions please feel free to contact our customer service staff on 1300 170 519