Terms and Conditions
1. All refunds are subject to review and amend by HarkHark.
2. Not redeemable for cash. No change would be given from HarkHark Deals.
3. If reservation is required, redemption cannot be done unless completion of reservation. Actual reservation is in accordance with merchant.
4. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
5. Should there be any discrepancy between HarkHark and the merchant, the merchant shall prevail.
6. This deal is valid only purchased via HarkHark and upon complete payment. Reservation is not accepted, while stock lasts.
7. The photos displayed are for reference only. The actual products should be considered as final.
8. For any enquiries, contact HarkHark Customer Service on 1300 168 903.
9. HarkHark Pty. Ltd. reserved the right of final explanations.
Each capsule contains:
Royal Jelly Lyophilized550mg(3:1)
Equiv. to Royal Jelly Fresh 1.65g1650mg
Equiv to 10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid33mg (6%)
Royal Jelly is a special concentrated nutritious substance that is produced by the young working bees in order to feed and nourish the queen bee. The queen bee is fed Royal Jelly as its only food source throughout its life, which allows the queen to grow twice the size of working bees and to live approximately two years longer. The nourishment that the queen bee obtains from Royal Jelly allows the queen to become sexually mature and to lay the eggs needed to sustain life in the hive. Royal jelly is not beneficial for bees only however, and supplementation with royal jelly have become more popular over recent years
Carefully manufactured to produce a high quality Royal jelly supplement
Assist in maintaining a healthy immune system
Aids in the maintenance of general wellbeing
Directions for use:
Please read label instruction
Add to cart and complete payment
Fill the delivery information while requested
Please make sure all information is valid and correct
For any questions please feel free to contact our customer service staff on 1300 170 519