Terms and Conditions
1. All refunds are subject to review and amend by HarkHark.
2. Not redeemable for cash. No change would be given from HarkHark Deals.
3. If reservation is required, redemption cannot be done unless completion of reservation. Actual reservation is in accordance with merchant.
4. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
5. Should there be any discrepancy between HarkHark and the merchant, the merchant shall prevail.
6. This deal is valid only purchased via HarkHark and upon complete payment. Reservation is not accepted, while stock lasts.
7. The photos displayed are for reference only. The actual products should be considered as final.
8. For any enquiries, contact HarkHark Customer Service on 1300 168 903.
9. HarkHark Pty. Ltd. reserved the right of final explanations.
AUST L 73166 Each capsule contains:
d-alpha tocopherol(Vitamin E5.21U)3.5mg
Contains no added sugar, starch, gluten, yeast, or artificial colouring
Squalene is a lipid that is widely distributed in nature and is found in small amounts in plant foods such as olive oil, wheat germ oil, rice bran oil and yeasts. The highest concentration of squalene however occurs in the livers of sharks that live at deep sea levels. Squalene rich shark liver oil has a long history of use in Norway, Sweden, China and Japan, where it has been consumed for hundreds of years for its antioxidant and health maintaining properties
A premium quality product that is extracted from deep see sharks obtained from the clean Ocean around Australia
Sebum, or skin oil contains approximately 12 % squalene, and squalene has been found to play an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin
Has antioxidant activity
Assists in the maintenance of general well-being
Please read label instruction
Add to cart and complete payment
Fill the delivery information while requested
Please make sure all information is valid and correct
For any questions please feel free to contact our customer service staff on 1300 170 519