Terms and Conditions
1. All refunds are subject to review and amend by HarkHark.
2. Not redeemable for cash. No change would be given from HarkHark Deals.
3. If reservation is required, redemption cannot be done unless completion of reservation. Actual reservation is in accordance with merchant.
4. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
5. Should there be any discrepancy between HarkHark and the merchant, the merchant shall prevail.
6. This deal is valid only purchased via HarkHark and upon complete payment. Reservation is not accepted, while stock lasts.
7. The photos displayed are for reference only. The actual products should be considered as final.
8. For any enquiries, contact HarkHark Customer Service on 1300 168 903.
9. HarkHark Pty. Ltd. reserved the right of final explanations.
Each capsule contains:
containing not less than 50% phosphatides) from soya oil
Contains no added wheat, corn, milk derivates, yeast, gluten,
starch, preservatives, artificial colouring or sweeteners
Lecithin is a phospholipid and is an essential component of every cell in the human body. It is manufactured in the body, and can also be gained from dietary sources including soy, eggs, brewer’s yeast, grains, legumes, fish and wheat germ. It is needed in the body for the structure of the cell membranes and for the protective sheath around the brain and the nervous system. Although lecithin is a fatty substance, it is also partly soluble in water and therefore acts as emulsifying agent. This emulsifying activity adds to the therapeutic activity of the phospholipid, assisting in the emulsification of cholesterol and fats in the blood stream and therefore helping to maintain normal, healthy cholesterol levels
Contains a high dose of 1.2g of soy lecithin in a convenient, easy to take soft gel capsule
Carefully manufactured to assist in the break down of cholesterol and maintain normal, healthy cholesterol levels
Assists in healthy memory and concentration
Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
Please read label instruction
Add to cart and complete payment
Fill the delivery information while requested
Please make sure all information is valid and correct
For any questions please feel free to contact our customer service staff on 1300 170 519